Thank you for your interest in Closet Case Patterns! Most of our patterns are currently available for wholesale purchase, and new patterns are released 4-5 times a year.
Please fill out our form below to become a Wholesale Customer. We will create an account for you shortly, where you will be able to access our site and see wholesale pricing. We also suggest you sign up for our retailer newsletter; we can keep you in the loop about upcoming patterns, promotions and news.
Existing customer? Log-in here.
- Paper patterns are the only items available for wholesale. The wholesale price is 50% off the retail rate; wholesale pricing becomes visible once you are logged into your account.
- All prices are in US currency.
- You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal; orders must be placed on our website to be processed. Checks and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Minimum orders for new accounts is 6 patterns, but there is no minimum for future orders.
- All orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless a mistake was made during order fulfillment.
- Our patterns are printed in the United States; the patterns themselves are printed on white tissue paper, and include a bound B&W instruction booklet. The cover envelope features full colour fashion illustrations of each design option.
- All paper patterns include a bar code to make keeping track of inventory easy.
- American orders are shipped via First Class or Priority from within the United States.
- US orders are shipped out on Wednesday and Saturday, and typically take 5-7 days to arrive once they’ve been posted. If you require rush shipping, please email us to arrange it.
- Canadian orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your choice of Regular Parcel or Express Post.
- International orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your your choice of International Surface or Air. Please allow for 15-30 days for your order to arrive; length of time depends on your location.
- International orders may be subject to customs and taxes; all additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.