Hi everyone! Thank you for the amazing response this week to my new baby, the Carolyn Pajama pattern. It’s always really stressful to launch something you’ve been working on for months, but your lovely comments really quelled my anxiety.
In my post introducing the pattern, I mentioned hosting a pajama party. While I would really love to fill my living room with mattresses to watch Shag, Mean Girls and Clueless with you, it will, due to geography and physics, be limited to the digital realm. On Monday, March 9th I’m hoping to share all of the Carolyn Pajamas you’ve made here on the old blog. The pattern is really perfect for personalizing so I think we’re going to have a pretty rad collection of jammies and I can’t wait to see ’em. We’ll have a little vote and winners will get to take home some fun goodies.
What’s up for grabs?
- $100 gift certificate to Mood Fabrics (purveyor of the finest selection of fabric in North America)
- $50 Gift certificate to Miss Matatabi (my favourite Etsy store, loaded with Cotton+Steel and Japanese fabrics)
- $100 AUD certificate to Tessuti Fabrics (who carry the most beautiful silks in the Southern Hemisphere)
- Two yards of fabric from By Hand London
- $50 gift certificate to Blackbird Fabrics (my new Canadian dealer of choice)
- $60 gift certificate to A Fashionable Stitch (Sunni has amazing taste in cloth)
- A photography print of your choosing from the Madalynne shop
I stumbled on some great flannels while fabric shopping for this pattern, and I will send custom Carolyn Kits to two people, to be chosen randomly from all the entrees. Each kit includes 6 yards of flannel and 6 yards of piping.
The first kit includes the same white and grey plaid flannel I used for one of my samples and black piping. This stuff is super soft and winter cozy.
The second kit includes this super charming floral print cotton flannel and white piping. It’s Scandinavian and awesome.
If you would like to participate, simply hip me to your finished pjs. You can email me pictures or a link to your blog, or use the hashtag #carolynpajamas on Instagram. Easy peasy!
Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! If anyone stumbles on some “yummy sushi” fabric in an homage to Buffy, I may have to come up with a special prize.